Support Residents at Landis Place on King!
Landis Communities is looking for a full-time Building Coordinator to care for all building maintenance of the new Landis Place on King property. The Building Coordinator will work collectively with the Landis Communities team, in order to best support residents and their needs. This position will coordinate major repairs with the Director of Facilities, and on-site contractors as needed.
A Great Place to Work
“You never feel like you’re at it alone.”
Chris, Facilities Project Manager, Landis Homes
If you possess experience in maintenance repairs and the compassion to work with older adults then this position is for you! In this role, the ideal candidate would:
• Have at least 3 years of experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and building maintenance repairs
• Work collectively with the Landis Communities team in order to best support residents and their needs
• Be comfortable with coordinating major repairs with the Director of Facilities, and onsite contractors as needed
• Work independently, creatively solve problems, and effectively communicate.
• Speak Spanish and English languages.
Why Landis Communities?
Hear from our staff why they’ve chosen to build a career with Landis affiliates.