CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Evening & Night Shift at Landis Homes Healthcare
Full-Time: 80 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 – 11:00 pm
- 10:30 – 7:00 am
Part-time hours also available
- Training offered to qualified applicants who are not already certified
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
- Participates in development and updating of residents individualized interdisciplinary plans of care including Resident Summary.
- Provides care and programming according to the plan of care
- Responsible for the activities, recreation, exercise, and psycho-social needs of daily living of residents and collaboratively focuses on their choices and needs.
- Reports to the Household Team Leader at the beginning of the shift and before going off duty
- Reports faulty equipment to maintenance, Director of Nursing and the Administrator for Healthcare, and tags faulty equipment and removes it from service.
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice.
- Observes and reports pertinent information, abnormal conditions, safety concerns and changes in residents' conditions to the Household Team Leader in a timely manner.
- Relates well with residents, clients, family members, staff and the community.
- Views self as part of team and models honoring lives principles.
- Views the care setting as the resident's home and works to create attributes of home.
- Demonstrates dependability, competence, accuracy and is observant. Adheres to compliance policies regarding confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident and client rights.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards and applicable policies and procedures.
- Complies with safety and infection control protocols in all aspects of the job.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Code of Conduct and abides by its guidelines in all aspects of the job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be registered in the state of PA.
- Must be available for shifts every other weekend.
- COVID-19 Vaccination exemption requests considered