Certified Nursing Assistant Healthcare
- 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 16 hours bi-weekly
- 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 32 hours bi-weekly
- 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 48 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 to 11 p.m., 24 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 to 11 p.m., 40 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 to 11 p.m., 64 hours bi-weekly
- 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m., 56 hours bi-weekly
Administers the hands-on care for the residents in accordance with Landis Homes protocols and state and federal regulations. Has responsibilities in all facets of the resident's life. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be registered in the state of PA. All shifts include every other weekend.
- Access to our state of the art Wellness Center and pool!
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
Position Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the activities of daily living of residents and collaboratively focuses on their choices and needs.
- Participates in development and updating of residents individualized interdisciplinary plans of care including Resident Summary.
- Provides care and programming according to the plan of care.
- Observes and reports pertinent information, abnormal conditions, safety concerns and changes in residents conditions to the Household Team Leader in a timely manner.
- Completes documentation in a timely manner and reports to the Household Team Leader at the beginning of the shift and before going off duty.
- Leads individual and group activities that meet the recreational, exercise, and psycho-social needs of residents.
- Reports faulty equipment to maintenance, Director of Nursing and the Administrator for Healthcare, and tags faulty equipment and removes it from service.
- Relates well with residents, clients, family members, staff and the community.
- Views self as part of team and models honoring lives principles.
- Joins with other team members in performing household functions.
- Views the care setting as the resident's home and works to create attributes of home.
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice. Adheres to dress code required for role.
- Demonstrates dependability, competence, accuracy and is observant. Adheres to compliance policies regarding confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident and client
- Complies with regulatory agency standards and applicable policies and procedures.
- Complies with safety and infection control protocols in all aspects of the job.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Code of Conduct and abides by its guidelines in all aspects of the job.
Apply to join our team today!