CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Med Tech at Landis Homes Personal Care
- Weekday 48 hours bi-weekly: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Weekend: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Training offered to qualified applicants who are not already certified
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
CNA/Med Tech Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provides hands-on care of residents as written on the Resident's Service Plan and Support Plan.
- Observes and reports all pertinent information, including vital signs, abnormal conditions and changes from previous conditions to the Charge Nurse.
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice.
- Keeps assignments, routines and support plans up-to-date.
- Assists residents with dining, tray delivery, and offers nourishments/liquids to residents at mealtime, between meals and when needed.
- Maintains resident rooms, support centers, and living rooms in a neat and orderly appearance.
- Uses equipment properly, keeping it clean and in the proper place.
- Has and maintains current CPR certification.
- Maintains First Aid Certification
CNA/Med Tech Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- No previous experience required.
- Possesses good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.