Home Care Aide at Landis at Home Full-Time
Full-Time: various shifts, 72-80 Hours bi-weekly, every other weekend and holiday.
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- No experience needed - we will train you!
- RN supervision
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to most full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
Home Care Aide Essential Responsibilities
- Offer personal care support with bathing, dressing, grooming, medications, transportation, housekeeping, and companionship
- Be in accordance with all standards and regulations
Home Care Aide Essential Duties
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Good time management and prioritization of multiple tasks
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work every other weekend and holiday
- Current PA Driver's License
- Prior experience in a related role preferred
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.