LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Household Team Leader Part-Time at Landis Homes Personal Care
Part-Time: 35, 40, or 48 hours bi-weekly
- 4:00 – 9:00 pm, 35 hours bi-weekly
- 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, 40 hours bi-weekly
- 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm, 48 hours bi-weekly
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
- Responsible for medications and treatments, and reviews all required records for completeness and accuracy.
- Supervises and provides support to medication aide.
- Works with team members to give general supervision, guidance and assistance to each resident in carrying out that individual's health program and to ensure that preventive measures, treatments, diet and other prescribed services are implemented.
- Assists with direct care, such as bathing, assists in the dining room, responds to call bells and participates in resident activities as able.
- Ensures completion of monthly Personal Care evaluations, admission and annual assessments, support plans, DPW medical evaluations and MA-51's.
- Follows admission and discharge process.
- Makes daily rounds of houses to assess status of residents and initiates any required nursing interventions
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice
- Supervises, motivates, trains, and defines the organization's standards and communicates effectively with staff using team leadership concepts.
- Participates in training and development opportunities as offered.
- Adheres to compliance policies regarding confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident and client rights.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards and applicable policies and procedures.
- Complies with safety and infection control protocols in all aspects of the job
- Demonstrates understanding of the Code of Conduct and abides by its guidelines in all aspects of the job.
- Nursing/healthcare experience
- Licensed in the state of PA
- CPR certification
- COVID-19 Vaccination exemption requests considered