LPN Personal Care Household Team Leader-
*NEW PAY RATE* up to $30 per hour!
Landis Homes Retirement Community of Lititz, PA is looking to hire a full-time Lead Nurse / LPN with a can-do attitude. Are you an experienced nurse who is looking for a career and not just a job? Are you ready to love your job? Would you like to work for an established local company in an essential industry? If so, please read on!
CURRENT FULL TIME OPEN POSITIONS
- 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. and 80 hours bi-weekly
- First Day Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance!
- Access to our state of the art Wellness Center and pool!
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
LEAD NURSE LPN QUALIFICATIONS
- Nursing/Personal Care experience
- LPN Licensed in the state of PA
- CPR certification
- Covid-19 Vaccination exemption requests considered
Position Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for medications and treatments, and reviews all required records for completeness and accuracy.
- Supervises and provides support to medication aide.
- Works with team members to give general supervision, guidance and assistance to each resident in carrying out that individual's health program and to ensure that preventive measures, treatments, diet and other prescribed services are implemented.
- Assists with direct care, such as bathing, assists in the dining room, responds to call bells and participates in resident activities as able.
- Ensures completion of monthly Personal Care evaluations, admission and annual assessments, support plans, DPW medical evaluations and MA-51's.
- Follows admission and discharge process.
Apply to join our team today!