LPN Personal Care Household Team Leader at Landis Homes Retirement Community
Hiring for: PRN- As needed/ As Available
- Access to our state of the art Wellness Center and pool!
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
LEAD NURSE LPN QUALIFICATIONS
- Nursing/Personal Care experience
- LPN Licensed in the state of PA
- CPR certification
Position Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for medications and treatments, and reviews all required records for completeness and accuracy.
- Supervises and provides support to medication aide.
- Works with team members to give general supervision, guidance and assistance to each resident in carrying out that individual's health program and to ensure that preventive measures, treatments, diet and other prescribed services are implemented.
- Assists with direct care, such as bathing, assists in the dining room, responds to call bells and participates in resident activities as able.
- Ensures completion of monthly Personal Care evaluations, admission and annual assessments, support plans, DPW medical evaluations and MA-51's.
- Follows admission and discharge process.
Apply to join our team today!
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.