Pastoral Services Coordinator at Landis Homes
Part-time Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri, 64 hours bi-weekly flexible weekends to support memorial services
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
Position Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Assists the Pastoral Services Director and department with on-call, vacation schedules, and other organizational details.
- Maintains records of resident deaths and follow up processes with internal and external sources.
- Provides administrative support for memorial services, TV devotions, Sunday morning services, Friday evening Christian Education, Bible Studies, choral programs, and special services hosted at Landis Homes.
- Manages program details with the Communications, Life Enrichment, Facilities, and Volunteer Services teams.
- Orders resources and materials needed for Pastoral Services programming and distributes them to designated locations
- Manages financial details including chapel offering fund, resident offering envelope system, distribution and disbursement of offering funds and honorariums.
- High school diploma/GED or demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing skills required.
- Associate's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Prior experience in related role preferred.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.