Landis Homes Retirement Community is looking for a Receptionist to work on a PRN as available/ as needed basis.
PRN: As needed/ as available
Receptionist acts as the primary point of contact for telephone callers and visitors, directs inquiries to the appropriate office, team member, or resident. Provides a positive first impression of Landis Homes.
Core Essential Duties/Responsibilities
- Functions as a positive team member in the development and encouragement of relationships that supports community, both interdepartmentally and intra-departmentally, with an Honoring Lives philosophy of serving others.
- Demonstrates flexibility and openness to learning and adapting to change as roles and expectations evolve over time.
- Provides primary telephone answering coverage at the main switchboard for Landis Homes. Answers general questions and redirects calls as appropriate.
- Greets and assists visitors, answers general inquiries and directs them to the appropriate office.
- Prepares, circulates, and records the Morning Report.
- Utilizes a pleasant, clear and positive voice and disposition in creating an atmosphere of warmth, efficiency and confidence to all persons in the community, even under pressure.
- Sorts, posts and forwards mail as appropriate.
- Initiates and maintains resident census and location for internal and external record keeping.
- Coordinates campus shuttle trips and schedules drivers.
- Confers with and defers to the Campus Supervisor on duty regarding concerns that may arise after regular business hours.
- Demonstrates dependability, competence, accuracy and is observant.
Apply to join our team today!
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.