Groundskeeper at Landis Homes Summer/Seasonal
Works in all phases of grooming flower beds, trimming and pruning shrubbery, giving overall care and nurturing of the buildings and grounds. Performs routine maintenance of equipment and assists with snow removal.
Seasonal: Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm, 80 hours bi-weekly
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Maintains Current valid PA driver's license
- Previous experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of the care of plants, lawn care, and application of pesticides.
Position Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Provides general care for all outdoor areas of Landis Homes.
- Mows lawns in a professional manner.
- Assists Grounds team with maintaining campus vehicles and Grounds equipment.
- Works flexible hours to assist in snow removal or to respond to other unpredictable events such as storm clean-up.
- Demonstrates dependability, competence, accuracy and is observant.
Apply to join our team today!
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.