Wheelchair Van Driver at Landis at Home
Part-Time Variable As needed/as available
- Primarily day hours with occasional evening/weekend hours
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Flexible scheduling for your busy schedule!
- Transports clients to and from specified locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Secures clients in wheelchair van efficiently for maximal safety.
- Follows transport instructions provided.
- Provides social interaction to client.
- Performs other tasks as requested errands, shopping, deliveries, etc..
- Maintains safe operation and handling of Landis Homes' vehicles.
- Reports vehicle maintenance needs and requests fuel as needed.
- Encourages independence in activities of daily living.
- Documents tasks performed according to established guidelines and submits documentation to the office promptly.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma/GED or demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing skills required.
- Prior experience in related role preferred.
- Maintains current valid Pennsylvania driver's license.
- Provides ongoing evidence of personal auto insurance with required level of liability coverage and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record Check.
Apply to join our team today!
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.