Flexible LPN/RN Jobs with sign on bonus through Sept. 30
If you possess the compassion and ability to work with seniors, an position with Landis Homes is a great opportunity to find meaningful work offering competitive compensation.
About the Roles
- Now hiring LPNs and RNs for Landis Homes
- Fulltime Healthcare positions (Evening and Night)
- Fulltime Personal Care (Evening)
- Parttime Personal Care (Evening and Night)
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Five-star facility
- Shift differential for evenings and nights
Search “LPN” or “RN” from the list to see all available positions!
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
Free access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to most full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
Why Landis Communities?
Hear from our staff why they’ve chosen to build a career with Landis affiliates.
Flexible, Family-Centered Schedules
Engage your heart and your healthcare skills with a job serving as a LPN at Landis Homes. Working with the supportive team at Landis Communities is an opportunity to care for others in a tangible way while building your experience.
View Current Openings