CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Night Shift
Full-Time: Monday through Friday, 72 or 80 hours bi-weekly
- 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.
*Part-time hours also available
- Agency free environment!
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- FREE access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to most full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
- Exercise at our free state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Participates in development and updating of residents individualized interdisciplinary plans of care including Resident Summary.
- Provides care and programming according to the plan of care
- Responsible for the activities, recreation, exercise, and psycho-social needs of daily living of residents and collaboratively focuses on their choices and needs.
- Reports to the Household Team Leader at the beginning of the shift and before going off duty
- Reports faulty equipment to maintenance, Director of Nursing and the Administrator for Healthcare, and tags faulty equipment and removes it from service.
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice.
- Observes and reports pertinent information, abnormal conditions, safety concerns and changes in residents conditions to the Household Team Leader in a timely manner.
- Relates well with residents, clients, family members, staff and the community.
- Views self as part of team and models honoring lives principles.
- Views the care setting as the resident's home and works to create attributes of home.
- Demonstrates dependability, competence, accuracy and is observant. Adheres to compliance policies regarding confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident and client rights.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards and applicable policies and procedures.
- Complies with safety and infection control protocols in all aspects of the job.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Code of Conduct and abides by its guidelines in all aspects of the job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be registered in the state of PA.
- Must be available for shifts every other weekend.
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.