CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant /Med Tech at Landis Homes Personal Care
PRN - As needed/as available
CNA/Med Tech Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provides hands-on care of residents as written on the Resident's Service Plan and Support Plan.
- Observes and reports all pertinent information, including vital signs, abnormal conditions and changes from previous conditions to the Charge Nurse.
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice.
- Keeps assignments, routines and support plans up-to-date.
- Assists residents with dining, tray delivery, and offers nourishments/liquids to residents at mealtime, between meals and when needed.
- Maintains resident rooms, support centers, and living rooms in a neat and orderly appearance.
- Uses equipment properly, keeping it clean and in the proper place.
- Has and maintains current CPR certification.
- Maintains First Aid Certification
CNA/Med Tech Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- No previous experience required.
- Possesses good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.