Dining Assistant at Landis Homes Full-Time
- 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Part-time hours also available
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to most full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
Dining Assistant Essential Responsibilities
- Performs various basic food production and meal preparation tasks as assigned.
- Efficiently and safely operates various food preparation, cleaning, and delivery equipment as assigned.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in the dining rooms and at special functions.
- Delivers accurate, resident ordered/diet specific meals or room trays.
- Demonstrates safe food handling techniques.
- Promotes sanitary and safe environment.
- Joins with other team members in performing household functions.
- Responds to resident call bells and alarms and supports the residents within their scope of practice.
Dining Assistant Essential Duties
- Cooperates with team members of other departments in performing job duties.
- Relates well with residents, clients, family members, staff and the community.
- Assists in the training of other staff.
- Adheres to compliance policies regarding confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and resident and client rights.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards and applicable policies and procedures.
- Complies with safety and infection control protocols in all aspects of the job.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.