Dishwasher at Landis Homes Part-Time
Part-Time: 16-32 Hours Bi-Weekly
- Begin between 3:00 - 4:00 pm, end between 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
Dishwasher Essential Responsibilities
- Assist with general clean-up and sanitation
- Some food prep and meal delivery/service
- Assist with tasks assigned by the dining services team
Dishwasher Essential Duties
- Be in accordance with all standards and regulations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good time management and prioritization of tasks
- Works well in a team and independently
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.