Donor Relations Coordinator
Part-time 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 42 hours bi-weekly
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
- Works with the Director of Advancement to develop a mid-level donor program including identifying and stewarding mid-level donors.
- Solicits gifts from an assigned portfolio of donors resulting in 10% growth of mid-level giving.
- Assists with the creation and promotion of a monthly giving program.
- Documents all donor contacts in database and generates reports on donor connections
- Assists with the coordination of donor appreciation events.
- Identifies potential planned gifts
- Assists with planned giving education seminars
- Helps support special events and other initiatives as able
- Participates in long-range planning for future fundraising activity to increase effective communications with constituents.
- Builds relationships with other departments within Landis Communities with a view of increasing awareness of fundraising efforts and opportunities.
- Communicates with donors/potential donors with a positive demeanor that facilitates trusting and honoring relationships.
- Helps to support special events and other initiatives as able.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Prior experience in related role preferred.
- Good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.
- Able to work independently, well-organized, and can multi-task.
- Demonstrates strong detail-orientation and ability to manipulate numbers and data.
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.