Home Care Aide at Landis at Home
Interested in a Healthcare position that does not require a certification or experience? Become a Home Care Aide with Landis at Home!
- Part-time Benefit Level - minimum 48 hours bi-weekly. All times of day needed, especially evenings, nights, and weekends
- Part-Time Variable: minimum 20 hours bi-weekly , as scheduled. All times of day needed, especially evenings, nights, and weekends
- Starts at $15.00 per hour
- Flexible scheduling for your busy schedule!
- No experience necessary - we will provide training!
- RN Supervision plus 24/7 on-call support
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
Home Care Aide Essential Responsibilities
- Provides personal care and companionship to clients.
- Prepares and serves simple meals and assists client with eating as needed.
- Assists client in taking meds if medications are already poured or client is able to identify and request.
- Documents care and needs of client promptly and accurately and submits documentation to the office promptly.
- Practices proper body mechanics when transferring clients, assisting with the use of walker, cane, or arm-assist ambulation, transferring from bed to wheel chair or commode, or using a wheelchair.
Home Care Aide Essential Duties
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Good time management and prioritization of multiple tasks
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Current PA Driver's License
- Prior experience in a related role preferred
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.