Home Services Assistant/Scheduler
Full-time: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on-call rotation, 80 hours bi-weekly
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- FREE access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to most full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
- Exercise at our free state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Provides general administrative support for Landis at Home.
- Shares responsibility as receptionist for Landis at Home.
- Coordinates scheduling of clients and staff to provide prompt, dependable services.
- Assists with managing data in home care software program.
- Provides services as a Home Care Aide, Companion or Driver as needed and assigned.
- Shares in on-call coverage for Landis at Home.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and orders supplies needed for care and in office.
- Provides oversight to technology solutions in the Landis at Home office.
- Assists with Quality Assurance by completing chart audits and/or other audits as needed.
- Assists the Home Services Coordinator with accounting functions and deposits as needed.
- Assists with billing and payroll input, and accuracy audits.
- Assists with intakes/care plan updates as assigned by Director of In Home Services or Home Care Supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED or demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing skills required.
- Has and maintains current certification as a Nursing Assistant or willing to train as a Home Care Aide.
- Prior experience in related role required.
- Proficient in general office management and word processing.
- Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.