LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse at Landis Homes Healthcare
Pay Rate: Up to $31.00 per Hour
Full-Time: Monday through Friday,2:30 p.m. to 11:00 pm, 80 hours bi-weekly
- First day medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation time available at 3 months of employment and it accrues on a bi-weekly basis
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool.
- Access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health. Which provides vaccinations, physicals, wellness/sick visits, and can act as a primary care provider to ALL full and part time staff regardless of their health insurance plans.
- Provide leadership to household healthcare 'units', staff, and residents.
- Collaborate with team members of other departments to accomplish daily tasks
- Administer medications and treatments
- Follow, maintain, and evaluate resident care plans
- Complete document assessments
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solve issues for our retirement residents with professionalism and patience
- Interact well with others
- Be detail-oriented and organized
- Have great time management and prioritization of tasks
- Nursing/healthcare experience
- Licensed in the state of PA
- CPR certification
Landis Communities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification.