Lead by Embracing Landis Homes Mission, Vision, and Guiding Values
Landis Homes Personal Care is looking for caring individuals to join our team! As an LPN or Medication Technician in Personal Care, you will be an integral part of our team, delivering high-quality care and support to residents. Your responsibilities may include administering medications, providing direct care, collaborating with healthcare professionals, and ensuring the overall well-being of residents. This role requires a balance of clinical expertise, empathy, and a commitment to enhancing the lives of those we serve.
A Great Place to Work
“You never feel like you’re at it alone.”
Chris, Facilities Project Manager, Landis Homes
- Current license in good standing as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Pennslyvania State Personal Care Home Regulations.
- Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.
- Good verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrates leadership, supervisory skills, dependability and a positive demeanor.
Why Landis Communities?
Hear from our staff why they’ve chosen to build a career with Landis affiliates.