Lead by Embracing Landis Homes Mission, Vision, and Guiding Values
This job may be your next career if your skills include:
- Working closely with the Director of Personal Care, nursing team, and alternate shift RN Campus Supervisors for effective 24-hour management.
- Recognizing and responding to significant changes in resident condition and providing leadership in any emergency.
- Providing clinical support to team members.
- Overseeing quality issues, monitoring incidents/accidents, providing follow-up monitoring, and addressing issues immediately.
- Assisting with direct care, such as bathing, assisting in the dining room, responding to call bells, and participating in resident activities, as able.
- Meeting with families as needed and responding to concerns and issues.
- Working with scheduler on staffing issues to ensure that call-offs and vacancies are filled.
A Great Place to Work
“You never feel like you’re at it alone.”
Chris, Facilities Project Manager, Landis Homes
- First Day Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Access to our state-of-the-art Wellness Center and pool
- Free access to our employee health center- Meadowview Health.
- Current license in good standing as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Pennslyvania State Personal Care Home Regulations.
- Proficient in use of computer and related technology required for the role.
- Good verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrates leadership, supervisory skills, dependability and a positive demeanor.
Why Landis Communities?
Hear from our staff why they’ve chosen to build a career with Landis affiliates.