Fundraise and Cultivate Donor Relationships
This job may be your next career if your skills include:
- Developing and directing fundraising initiatives that support the organization’s goals.
- Overseeing our major gifts program, including cultivating and securing major gifts.
- Developing and maintaining personal relationships with constituents to encourage financial support of Landis Communities, conducting a minimum of five meaningful connections per week.
- Monitoring the results of fundraising initiatives.
- Explaining planned giving opportunities to constituents and inviting support through planned gifts.
- Promoting deferred giving plans that provide for the long-range financial security of the Landis Communities by increasing the number of known gifts through wills and CGAs.
- Researching grant opportunities, assisting with writing application, and cultivating foundation leadership.
- Coordinating donor appreciation events.
A Great Place to Work
“You never feel like you’re at it alone.”
Chris, Facilities Project Manager, Landis Homes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Prior experience in related field required.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledgeable of deferred giving options.
Why Landis Communities?
Hear from our staff why they’ve chosen to build a career with Landis affiliates.